Rooted in mindfulness (Advaita Vedanta in particular), Samuel Ticha partners with CEOs, corporate directors, corporate boards of directors, c-suite executives and solopreneurs to accomplish their desired potential. For 20+ years, Ticha runs his own unconventional executive coaching, turnaround management, and mindfulness-centered consulting boutique. The focus of his services is on being happy here and now, so that workers should bring their heads and positions as well as their hearts and purposes to the workplace.
Originally from Cameroon, Ticha is an NACD Board Leadership Fellow and a proud US citizen. He is a global award-winning board director in the unconventional talent management industry. He is a University of Pennsylvania’s Chief Learning Officer (PennCLO), executive, multidisciplinary, and doctoral program. Ticha is a 2018 doctoral candidate, his dissertation focuses on Fortune 500 corporate boardroom interactions.
Backed by an unconventional combination of experiences, degrees, and certifications, Ticha is an insider into many a profession. He often serves as a confidential, informal and joyful boardroom translator. Ticha is
- an http://www.AIESEC.org Global Hall of Fame member;
- http://www.NACDOnline.org NACD Board Leadership Fellow®;
- A Marshall Goldsmith Global Leadership Assessment Practioner (360 Assessment Certified);
- an ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC);
- a http://www.IMCUSA.org Certified Management Consultant™(CMC)®
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC);
- a http://www.PMI.org Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- a http://www.CIM.co.uk Chartered Marketer®;
- Master MBTI® (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) Certified, MBTI Step I, Step II and Step III Certified;
- Distinguished Toastmasters (DTM);
- NLP Practitioner;
- http://www.JCI.cc Certified Local Trainer (CLT) – JCI Designer Course Certification
- http://www.JCI.cc Certified National Trainer (CNT) – JCI Trainer of the Trainer Certification;
- http://www.JCI.cc Prime Coach – JCI Trainer Certification
- http://www.JCI.cc Senator;
- Laughter Yoga Leader
Ticha holds a multidisciplinary Master of Science with Workplace Learning & Leadership emphasis from the University of Pennsylvania. He is also completing a competency-based MBA with an information technology emphasis. He holds a postgraduate diploma in Marketing Strategy from the UK’s Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), and an associate in Chemistry from Cameroon.
Ticha is a judge in the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education (Penn GSE) Education Business Plan Competition and Conference. He is also a mentor to master’s students at Penn GSE and a coach to c-suite executives in the PennCLO alumni coaching program. Ticha is on the Advisory Council of the American Public University School of Business. He is the 53rd worldwide to be elected into the AIESEC Global Hall of Fame, preceded by a rigorous independent assessment process led by PwC. Ticha was on the board of the Cameroon economic recovery tripartite committee in the late 90s. The founder of Mindfulead.com and iDirectors.org, past directorships include AIESEC; JCI; Toastmasters; FEPEC; Trojan Tyres for Africa, USA; and the University of Yaoundé student union.